Crufts patrons club
The Kennel Club this week announced that the highly successful Patrons Club at Crufts will be offering an extended and refurbished facility in 2008.
This successful facility offers the public and corporate guests a VIP hospitality experience with the same level of luxury as other World Class events. Located within the heart of the show in Hall 1 the Club is ideally located for easy access to all Halls as well as the Arena and Obedience Ring.
The Patrons Club package offers:
• Daily admission ticket with membership badge
• Refurbished Reception and Private Club Lounge with live television monitors providing pictures and information from the show.
• Show Programmes and Catalogues
• Daily newspapers
• Arrival refreshments
• Two course silver service lunch with complimentary mineral water in the Patrons Club private refurbished restaurant
• Reserved seating in the Arena (except during the Best in Show programme)
• Afternoon tea or cocktails
• Privileged option to purchase Best in Show tickets (subject to availability)
•The Club has a dedicated Manager and hostess
Patrons Club Manager, George Griffith said “Following the success of the facility in recent years the Patrons Club has undergone extensive refurbishment for 2008. Guests will be able to relax in a much larger lounge and dining area, with an improved cloakroom and a wider choice of refreshments.”
Availability is limited. Further information available by calling 01903-534141 and reservations can be made on the booking form or through the official Crufts website www.crufts.org.uk